Friday, November 19, 2010

Woo hoo

No one loves me,
No one care about me,
I will never love anyone,
You all hate me,
Im just nothing in your life,
Let me live alone,
I have nothing to brag about,
You have others better than me,
Let me pain in the corner,
Enjoying tear on my heart,
Rupture into ashes.

Seriously, who need love? I don't need it anymore. Because I've learned something this year. No one loves me. No one loves me.
Friend, family or teachers or anyone. You all hate me. And the best part is, im an idiot. And YOU all really better than me.

Review on myself:
Socially Absurd
Naive
Idiot
Stupid
Weird
Fat
Not into sports
Computer geek
Unhealthy
Emotional? You decide!
Poor
Not into talking
Not attractive
No handsome quality
Everybody hates me
Nothing special

Who cares. HAHAHA. Im proud to be me. Focus in SPM. Ignore love. That's my target 2011. What on earth is love anyway? Love in couple, then say it! Love your family, say it!

But the thing is, no one loves me. Im the luckiest guy on earth. I can just ignore it. Suck you. You just can't. You need that.

No comments:

Post a Comment