Monday, December 21, 2009

A true story,of a freak

This time,I want to share you all a story.
One of my dormates,which a little bit weird.Remember,the story I would like to share IS A TRUE story.So,if you're still not belive it,then leave it.

I was on the way to the school.Im seeing a guy,which is one of the guy who stay with me,in the same dorm.It's already 7.00am,
the class is going to start,BUT WHAT THE HELL is he doing in the dorm.I rushed back to my dorm and I see he is still ironing his ....UNDERWEAR.Moreover,the underwear still wet,and HE is using THE IRON which 14 people IN MY DORM uses for daily usage for IRONING the school shirts ONLY.

Wanna know more weird things he had done?

Just one month ago,he borrowed my bottle because he needs a bottle TO BRING some water to his camping program.So i lend him a plastic bottle.He don't want it.He wants my NIKE bottle,which i got from my birthday with is age of only 1 DAY.
He is my senior,so I gave it,although I KNOW there will be somthing wrong when I give something to him.

So,yesterday I remembered about it,and I decided to call him.
I was totally forgot about my bottle,I MEAN A GENUINE NIKE DRINKING BOTTLE.So I called him.

Me:yo,where's my bottle,it's nearly a MONTH you borrowed it.

Weird guy:Sorry dude,it was kinda emergency,i can't hold on my urine while I was jungle trekking so i used your bottle to....

Want me to expand the words?I think you can get the picture of WHAT he is doing with my bottle.

So I scold this freak minded human,I swear and swear until he put down the phone.Well,I don't want to hurt this guy,but he IS IRRITIATING.He DONT have friends,and he give a reason why:-

Weird guy:I dont have friends because all the students say i'm black.They say im fat and ugly.

Well,at least this is one of the explanation which he had give to the students affairs.I don't really mind about this guy either.
About my bottle,forget about it.I just want to give you all an advice.STAY away from this type of person.If you make this person a friend,YOU will be infected.You'll become weird too.

1 comment: