Thursday, June 17, 2010

Soketimes, there just too much pathetic type of people around us
Don't be too suprised as you've seen your friends acting like menioned above, cuz these prople always be with me all the time.

I got an iphone here, and when I've posted anything through it, unwanted n00bs comment from people who I call friend, swarm the post.

"hey, is this one of your iphone joke?
Hahahahah"

It's irritiating.It's stupid.It's an act of a barbarian.

C'mon, what are you? 9?

It's rather childish comment and idiotic. BTW, theres more stupid comment coming around.

"Hey, its iphone boy"

" nice iphone"

Although the 3rd comment is not stupid, yet don't you EVER seen an iphone before? SAD. Really "jakun" for me seeing these people. Oh yeah, when I told these to them, they've said:

"che-er, don't be that emo, we're making fun of you."

Yeah, making fun of me. To 143 people, and all the facebook users. That's what pals do right? BULLSHIt.

Change man, don't act like a fool like that. They show the STUPIDITy of their own race.

Fyi, is this what sabakians do? Yeah, they are, so kampung-ish?
Even those from KL affected by this.....infection. Go hell sabak and those who commented those on my post.

Written on .... You know.

No comments:

Post a Comment